1. Go to the Gradebook. Click Settings to expand the Grade Book Setup screen. Click Curriculum Copier, the first choice under Grade Book Tools.
2. Left is the source of your assignments. The right is the destination. Be sure to change the source year to last year! Select the assignments you want to copy, and choose where they’re going. Click next.
3. Adjust start and due dates on assignments as necessary. Click Next.
4. Adjust category (formative/summative), points, and multipliers as necessary. Click Save when finished.
5. You can now either repeat this copy job to another section in this calendar year, or close the copier.